Hawaii Island Activities
If you are visiting us here on the Big Island of Hawaii, you may want to experience some local activities.
Here are some of our favorite ideas…
- Spend a morning or afternoon snorkeling at the pristine Kealakekua Bay where the Captain Cook monument is located.
- Treat yourself to a nice day on the water, get a tour the south side of the island in a 55′ high-speed foil catamaran; enjoy snorkeling in pristine locations only accessible by boat
- Get up close and personal with the gentle giants of the ocean, the Manta Rays.
- Embrace the evening glow of our very active volcano.
- Experience the feeling of flying as you zip line over waterfalls and get a birds-eye view of the tropical paradise
- Enjoy the enchanting beauty of Waipio Valley from a cliff edge, accessible only by ATV
- Indulge in local food while experiencing the Hawaiian culture
- Spend some time on the ranch, fill your stomach with some down-home country food, test your hand at roping, and take a line dancing class.
- Charter a boat then head out to the deep seas and replace your workout at the gym with wrestling in a fish.
We have made special arrangements to provide you with your own personal activity specialist and concierge! There are literally thousands of different activities for you to choose from here in Hawaii. Since everybody’s circumstances are different, we have made it possible for you to have your own special “local ” island activity specialist who is assigned to help you, your family and friends figure out what activities and tours will suit you best.